A huge THANK YOU to all who registered their ponies and supported us by spreading the word in our first year.
For fun we thought we would post the top 10 highlights from the past year.
1. Started registering Full Chincoteagues October 1, 2021 (our opening day)
2. Had over 37 ponies registered in the first month
3. Opened up Half Chincoteague registration in January
4. Launched our "Breed Information" brochures in February
5. Had breed representatives at several equine fairs throughout the country
6. Created our first run of ICPAR T-shirts in May/June
7. Reached over 100 registered ponies in June and have 23 states represented as well as Canada
8. Created our first coloring page in July
9. Participated in our first Pony Penning in July
10. Posted an auction sale result album that reached over 80,000 people and got us to 1,200 followers on Facebook
We are excited to continue bringing the Chincoteague pony community resources and provide owners with registration papers as we start our second year.
Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page and website for exciting new programs and announcements in the coming months!
Why a blog?
The ICPAR blog is designed to help Chincoteague Pony enthusiasts revisit past articles, registry highlights and other pertinent information without having to look through endless amounts of old social media posts & shares.